Springfield Lakes Roof Inspection Purpose:
Provide a roof condition report to AS 1562.1 AS 1562.3 And SA HB 39 2015 The installation Code for metal Roofing and Walling and Manufacturer’s Instructions. Provide recommendations to extend longevity.
Inspection Site Gallery
Findings & Recommendations Report For Springfield Lakes Roof Inspection
- Roof overhang into the gutter is only 25mm. This is non-compliant to SAHB 39 7 .8.2 ( d) below which states sheets must overhang 50mm
- Decktites for cable for solar panels are missing fixings and is non-compliant to SA HB 39 5.8.1
- Screws are missed on the roof in three locations and is non-compliant to SA HB 39 7.2
- No decktite has been installed for cable for tv aerial. This is non-compliant to SA HB 39 8.6.1
- It has been noted that the rivets in ridge cap pictured have let go. Ingress risk is low due to location over valley however; it would be prudent to remedy.
- It has been noted that a screw under the ridge capping presents and has caused a dent in the ridge capping.
- It has been noted that a gap presents in the roll of ridge cap. Ingress risk is low, however; it would be prudent to close the gap.
- A split roof screw washer presents. This is non-compliant to AS 1562.1 4.4.2 below.
- It has been noted that the sheet is raised in the valley. Ingress risk is low however; it could catch wind and could quite possibly be why rivets have let go in previous item.
- Eaves gutter is falling away from the downpipe. This is causing ponding which will affect the longevity of gutter. This is non-compliant to AS 3500 4.5.3
For more information about our roof inspection service or to book please visit our contact page to find out how to get in touch with us.