Oxenford Roof Inspection Purpose:
Provide a roof condition report to AS 1562.1 AS 1562.3 And SA HB 39 2015 The installation code for metal roofing and walling. Provide recommendations to extend longevity.
Inspection Site Gallery
Findings & Recommendations Report For Oxenford Roof Inspection
- Screw missing, also note the flat metal is loose and has no fasteners, this is the same for every gable end.
- Sheets not turned down as per manufacturer’s installation instructions. Upper roof pitch is 0-degrees. Lower roof has been turned down.
- Minor swarf detected across all areas of the roof.
- Foot traffic damage was widespread across the lower section of the split pitch with one severe dent in the valley.
- Appears to be some thermal movement happening at these transition flashing connections. It would be prudent to monitor these to ensure flashing joins do not separate.
- Insufficient fasteners in tray flashings, non-compliant to SA HB 39 refer 7.2.
- Dektites are blocking the pans with potential for future ponding corrosion.
- Chimney flashings incomplete, both the upper and lower roof areas.
- Sheet underlaps are not cut back with potential for ingress from water draw back.
- Flashing connection here is the only one not over-sealed and is non-compliant to SA HB 39 refer 5.8.1, no under seal has taken place, it may be prudent to ensure all flashing joins have been under-sealed correctly.
For more information about our roof inspection service or to book please visit our contact page to find out how to get in touch with us.